Below are institutional documents for download. Regulations, resolutions, information, etc. are gathered here.
It is essential for students to read the regulations that govern and regulate the Postgraduate Program in Sociology of the UFPB.
– The General Regimen extends over the aspects of organization and common functioning of various organs and services of the Federal University of Paraíba, complementing its Statute.
– Resolution No. 79/2013 Amended to Resolution 34/2014 of CONSEPE:
Revocation of Resolution No. 12/2000 of CONSEPE and the new wording to the General Regulation of Stricto Sensu Graduate Programs of the Federal University of Paraíba.
PPGS – Regulation of the Postgraduate Program in Sociology (Current/For incoming students after 2014)
-Resolution No. 55/2014:
Revokes Council Resolution 62/1999, approves and rewrites the Regulations and Academic Structure of the Post-Graduation Program in Sociology, at the Master’s and PhD levels, under the responsibility of the Center of Human Sciences, Letters and Arts.
PPGS – Regulation of the Postgraduate Program in Sociology (Former/For incoming students until 2014)
– Resolution No 62/1999:
Approval of the Regulation and a Curricular Structure of the Postgraduate Program in Sociology of the Federal University of Paraíba, under the Center of Human Sciences, Letters and Arts.
– Regulation of accreditation processes, re-accreditation and accreditation of permanent professors, “collaborators and visitors” in the PPGS and a conversion of permanent professors into “collaborators”, and vice-versa, in addition to the PPGS-UFPB Regulation.
– Regulates the Distribution of Scholarships for Masters and Doctorates, in addition to the Regulation of the PPGS-UFPB.
PPGS – Resolution nº 03/2015 (Projects, Pre-Boards, Qualification and Defense of Final Dissertation)
– Regulation of Pre-Defense Boards (Pre-Board and Qualification Examination) for the Master’s and Doctorate complementin the Regulation of the PPGS-UFPB.
– Regulation of deadline to prove, by Masters and PhD students, proficiency in foreign languages, in addition to the Regulation of the PPGS-UFPB.
– Alters the Regulation of the Postgraduate Program in Sociology, in what concerns the proficiency in foreign language and the curricular components in the masters and doctorate degrees, in an area of proficiency in foreign language. 55/2014
– Regulation for the accomplishment of the Teaching Internship in the Masters and Doctorate complementing the Regulation of the PPGS.
– Regulation of delivery procedures and final submitting for dissertations and thesis to complement the Regulation of the PPGS-UFPB.
– Regulates the management of the Policy on Work of the PPGS-UFPB.
– Institutes a digital publication of thesis and dissertations produced through doctoral and master’s programs.