Conteúdo Programático - Língua Inglesa
1. ESP in the context of internationalization.
2. Multiliteracies and the teaching of English for Brazilian learners
3. Fostering intercultural communication and critical awareness in the EFL class
4. Policies for English language teaching in regular schools and the Brazilian Base Nacional Comum Curricular - BNCC: changes and challenges
5. Pedagogical practices for mixed ability students in English classes and the question of inclusion.
TITULARES: Betânia Passos Medrado (Presidente), Andrea Burity Dialectaquiz E Walison Paulino de Araújo Costa
SUPLENTES: Angélica Araújo de Melo Maia, Carla Lynn Reichmann E Francieli Freudenberger Martiny